View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:39 AM   #143
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
True, not everyone does, but I think that a lot do. It's pretty easy to tell, particularly when you are blaring it on a CD player in your car. For instance, my bro had someone burn him a copy of the new Coldplay CD. He played it in his car, and it sounded awful compared to the real thing. I believe the bitrate of his copy was around 192 kbps.

Second, I still think that a lot of people who DL this album, in particular, are either Creed fans or Stapp fans. Let's face it: a lot of those outside this demographic are Stapp or Creed haters. The mainstream HATED Creed, and that hatred is apparent on music forums outside of here. Why would a bunch of these people DL an album by an artist they disdain? It'd be like me DLing a new Usher CD. Doesn't make any sense. But I do agree, there are probably quite a few who are DLing this simply because they are open to Stapp/Creed and are curious. Still, I think the Creed/Stapp fans outnumber those people greatly. That's just my opinion, though. I'm definitely looking forward to the week after the 22nd, to see how well the CD sells. I still have a good feeling about it, and don't believe that the leak will have a huge impact on the sales.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!