Thread: Prayer request
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 03:08 PM   #101
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time. [/b][/quote]
Jen, I'd love to be there to sit and chat with you in person. My best advice is to do whatever you can to make yourself feel better. It's different for everyone but I know listening to music, writing, talking to friends, having a good cry or watching a favorite movie usually makes me feel better. If I could, I'd treat to a great seafood dinner for your birthday. When I come for a visit, we'll definitely to that, okay? Remember that we're here for you, support you and love you. ({{{{JEN}}}}}

Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about Mary's miscarriage. She will be in my prayers as well as you and the rest of your family. What whitebird said is so true. I know you were excited about being an aunt again and I'm sorry for your loss too. {{{{{JULIE}}}}}

Relearn Love