View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 02:17 PM   #1
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Alter Bridge Single Info

New info from Michael regarding the upcoming AB single... it's coming in a matter of weeks!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Yes, you all may hear the first single fairly soon. It is an awesome song that highlights every members talents. I can't give any dates yet but we are talking weeks, not months. The song is a mid-tempo anthemic rocker that will play well on all formats of radio. Plus it has a solo that is fairly long, longer than any solos that I have heard on radio in recent years. Mark just completely shreds in it. You also will get a good sense of Myles range and vocal abilities in the song, he sings both high and low. As an added bonus you will hear some amazing harmonies between Mark and Myles in the song. I think it is a great choice for a first single because it has a bit of everything. Did I get anyone salavating yet?

P.S. as soon as it gets shipped to radio I will let you all know so that you may call in and request it!

Michael

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) No, there is no Flip solo on the song. He does some pretty amazing drum work though. The cool thing about this song is that it is one big hook. It is one of those songs that you will be humming right after the first listen.

Michael

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Mark has already finished a radio edit of this song and the solo was not touched. It will not be cut.

Michael

(info from alterbridgeband.net forum)
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed

Last edited by velocityidp : 05-23-2004 at 02:36 PM.