View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 12:48 AM   #38
shiver
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed reunion opinion

Quote: (Originally Posted by Braddsn) Shiver, we are over it. I don't think anyone said specifically that they were not over it. Also, I can't help but notice the negativity spewing from your soul.. hehe.. you are on creedfeed.com, posting, yet you said "I hope there is no reunion". ???? At minimum I am confuzzzed! Lighten up dude! Fact is, there are many past great bands that I would like to see more music from. And im sure others would too. Example, Led Zeppelin. I would love to have them back, but for obvious reasons thats impossible! I am over it though. This whole post came from me watching some music videos that I have on my hard drive that I have collected over the years. First, I watched some Alter Bridge videos that I found.. live and on the Alter Bridge site. Absolutely awesome band. Top notch in my opinion, one of my favorite at this time. Also, I watched some Stapp stuff that I have found and collected. Pretty good too! Not as good as AB in my opinion, but still Stapp.
THEN I sat back and watched all of my Creed collection. DAMN!!!! No comparison. What a band! I have some old bootleg stuff from the MOP days, all the way up to some live stuff right before they broke up. They were at the top for good reason. Incredible. I saw them live maybe 5 times or so. I just remember how blown away I was, one of the best acts I have seen live and I have seen hundreds. Stapp, Tremonti, and Phillips will be back at it again someday.

First off, their are plenty of people here not over it. That's why this issue always comes up. I apologize for maybe coming off as being in your face, but how many times can we go over this. Creed is dead. I would love to see Zeppelin reunite. They could do it too, obviously with a new drummer, I'm thinking Jason Bonham, but I just wouldn't want Creed to do it. I never was a big fan of stapp, and over the last couple of years I have become a non-fan. I remember seeing them in concert during the Weathered tour. It was stapp out front all night, no real interaction with the band, except when he stole a drumstick from Flip and proceeded to pound the hell out of his cymbal. When I saw Alter Bridge last year, totally different story. These guys were having fun, joking with each other, the fans.
Oh and the negativity ain't spewing from my soul. It's from my mouth.
It is well, it is well, in my soul.