View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 11:47 AM   #206
Faceless_Man
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here we go OFF TOPIC again.......

This is a Scott Stapp thread in a Scott Stapp forum section. You AB groupies go to the AB section and post your reviews of that p.o.s. album they put out. Do most of you have attention disorders? And, once again the moderators do/say nothing. Doesnt surprise me at all. At least tell everyone to get back on topic or post in the respective thread. Don't sit there and contribute to the "mess" yourselves. Damn. You know nothing about properly moderating a forum.

As for the SCOTT STAPP album, I do agree that the next cd he puts out should have more of his heavier side, w/ less ballads. But, Stapp writes/shapes songs according to what inspires him or how is feeling at the time. As we all know MOP was written at a much different time in his life than TGD, but I don't expect to get anything like MOP in the future. I've heard lots of semi-Creed fans say that they wished Stapp/Creed would have made all albums as good or (dark maybe) as MOP, but that wouldnt give us anything "new and refreshing". There was definitely a dark side to Human Clay, but some seem to miss that.