Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 10:47 AM   #5125
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) It's like me everytime i see my lovely Tobyn from P Roach. I feel so hot inside (yeah i said hot, that's how i feel) but i just show myself like nothin', like showing him something like: " how do you think you are????". Anyway he is damm cool...and we always finish laughing so hard...he is mad.
But the point Colin, is that you must be half giving and half i don't give a damm for you. A challenge girl is always better than an easy girl. Will you 100% interested in a girl who's calling you 6 times a day???? or a girl who's a bit more difficult.
Anyway, when you go for a girl try to leave her feeling that she's wants more from you...don't give her too much from you.
There Ya GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything