Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 08:48 PM   #29
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Got something i would like to share with you Guys About A dream I had about 3 weeks Ago~~An old friend of mine who i always Hated And had not spoked too In 9 years i had A this werid dream about it I was in A car wreck With This Guy And another guy of whoam i did,nt know But In my dream He Surrvived The wreck but the other guy did not ...then I was At his Funreal but yet i knew in the dream the guy was alive but nobody Else knew He was Alive It Was Werid And in the Dream It was crying out to me and telling me he was sorry for all the mean things he use to say to me and hugging me..but this dream was given by the power of the holyspirt Heres why I knew the lord wanted me to tell him a message but i had know idea of what And john lennons Imangine Just Kept Haunting me``he is a big fan of johns Music~I saw his wife at a birthday party~~And i told her of my dream And then i foregot About A Tragic That Happend In Nov 1988~~hes cousin Was Hit By A car And there Was Nothing Left Of him He always felt like it was he fault B/c he came looking for him B/c He was worried he was gone to long When at the time hes cousin was 4 years younger than him And he was trying to get rid of him to hang out with some chicks~`his wife brought this back to my memory and had told me that he had been having nightmares and setting up all night listening to John lennon she said that i know your dream was from the lord B/c you hated him and you had know idea of this i was thinking about that it would be best for him to seek help from a doctor~~So i went to Him And I asked Him if i could Pray For him He let Me And the holyspirt Interpted A message For him Chains Of Gulit Was broke And That Cousin spoke through my soul And told his cousins Not To worry about it anymore It was not His fault And he was in perfect peace It was my time To go Home~~And Every since then He has Got back Closer To The lord Praise Jesus The Lord Searched Him out and used Me to help but 9 years Ago I would Have never thought I would Have made peace with this Guy Let Alone Pray For Him~~Life Is full Of ups n downs Indeed,,,Sorry for it being so long ;;PEACE BE WHICA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything