Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 10:21 AM   #17
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
So true! He has used that powerfully in my life as well. Thanks heaps KimV.

I dont have a verse, but I really wanna tell U this! I hope U can handle the legnth.

Its just amazing when God shows us stuff! Cos U know its not U, cos U know all U R is a scummy human that needs a saviour, but He still choses to use us. I dont get that sometimes, but heres the proof:

I was in the toilet...(lol...where else do U get these revelations from!) and as I went to leave, I looked up and saw a daddy long leg spider in the activity of trapping his victim (a small moth) and wrapping it up. It couldnt move. It was trapped. In fact, there were 2 of them!

I also saw this other moth just flying at the other moths. I kept looking and the strangest thing...the moth was fully trying to free the other moths! I stayed there for ages watching it cos I wanted to make sure that was what I was seeing.

It was flying back and forth having a go at ripping the web, then it would back off then fly in again and again and again trying to free the moth! I was amazed! Cos theres this little moth in the path of a spider 4 times it's size, trying to save another moth from entrapment and basically, being devoured!

My thoughts were, hang on! Since when do moths bother trying to free their mates from a web! They would be in danger of the same fate! Since when!

Still amazed, I went out on my balcony and said to God, OK, that was just amazing, but if its got more meaning, can U please show me? I had some ideas, but they didnt really seem to fully sit right.

A few days later I was with a friend who has a great ability to minister to some seriously messed up people. It's her passion. We were talking about all that stuff.

All the sudden, the spider came back in my mind and I just went, "Thats IT! IT'S YOU!"

I proceeded to tell her about the whole spider caper, and God made it clear that the moth flying around was just like her.

Others would see someone messed up and wouldnt understand why she keeps going back and trying to free them from the snare that satan has got them under. But she keeps going in and going in and going in cos she has this attitude and passion of not giving up on people. A passion to see them free, even if it means being face to face with the enemy while he's doing it! Even though I felt that God was also saying, be careful U don't end up in the same snare, it was a real affirmation of the character that He has placed in her.

Isnt that just amazing! It just blew my mind. I can enjoy it cos I know it wasnt me. All the better.

God blows my mind!

Hope U got something out of it. She certainly did!

ROCK HARD!!!