Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 11:13 PM   #1078
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Life In The Spirt

the more closer you become to GOD the more ones spirt will overcome more of our bodys made of flesh and blood, within this salvations walk we must remembear whos in CONTROL in times of weakness And Intimes Of Streneth And Courage And Death And Chains And Strong Holds And Fasting We Will Face Many Boundries To And Fro To Keep The Truth And THE LOVE OF GOD WITHIN Our Hearts And At Times Thats A Hard Thing To Do AMEN, But Can We Remind Ourselfs For GOD TO SEARCH US When We Our Faced With Hatred WE Can Leave It To God FOR THE LORD SAITH, Unto His Children For I Only Despieth That Which You Despise We Must Remind Ourselfs That How Strong Or How Weak We Our Or How Much We Have Been Trialed Our FAITH Is More Presious Than Gold And Silver The Overcomer Dwells Within Us, And We Our Flesh Cant Deal With It The Coming And Goings ETERNAL GOD AND MORTAL MAN, If He Dwells In Us At All Times He Is Working Day And Night To Love All And To Love And Reasure That Which Is His psalm 90. LORD THOU Hast Been Our Dwelling Place In All Genrations Before The Mountains were brought forth or ever thou had formed the earth and the world everlasting to everlasting Thou Art God thou turns man unto destruction and says return unto me, For A Thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past and as whatch in the night thou carriest away theme as with a flood they are as a sleep in the morning they are like grass whicheth groweth up in the morning flourish and grow up in the evening it is cut down and withereth for we are consumed by thy anger and by thy wrath we are troubled , thou hast set our iniquities before thee our secret sins in the light of thy countence for all our days are passed away in thy wrath we spend our years as a tale that is old and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years yet is their strength labour and sorrow for it is soon cut off and we fly away who knoweth the power of thine anger even acording to thy fear so is thy wrath so teach us to number our days that WE, may apply our hearts unto wisdom Return O Lord O Satisfy us early with thy mercy that we may rejoice and be glad in our days Make Us Glad Acording to the days wherin thou hast afficted us and the years wherin we have seen evil Let Thy Work appear unto thy serveants and thy Gloryunto their children And Let The Beauty Of The Lord OUR GOD BE UPON US AND Establish Thou The Work Of Our Hands upon us Yea The Work Of Our Hands Establish Thou It , And As The Ways Of God Burns within Us, We Know THE FRUIT OF SPIRT, Comes By ,Love Peace Joy Longsuffering Gentleness goodness faith meekness tempernance against such there is no Law, and they that are christs have crucified the flesh , if we live in the spirt let us walk in spirt let us nor be desirous of vain glory provoking one another IF A Man Be overtaken In a fault ye which our spirtual restore such an one in SPIRT Of Meekness Considering thyself lest thou also be tempted Bear ye one anothers burdens and so fufil the Law Of Christ , Gal 5.22.25.6.1
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done