Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #1076
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
praise the lord for upholding his own

he knoweth his own and his own knows him, as we learn the ways to greener pastures, his hand in mine AMEN, pslam 69 SAVE ME O GOD, For The Waters are come in unto my soul i sink deep mire where there is no standing the hell and the high water i,am come in to the deep waters where the floods over flow me, PRAISE GOD FOR HE IS THE ROCK I,am I Said Unto Thee I,am Weary Of My Crying My throat Is Dried Mine Eyes Fail While I WAIT Up On God, They That Hate Me Without Cause And God Knows Just How It Feels To Be hated they hate me without a cause are more than the hairs on my head, and everyone of theirs HAS THE LORD THY GOD COUNTED, Amen they they would destory me being mine enemies wrongfuly are mighty then i resotred , O God Thou Knowest My Foolishness And Of Course My Sins Are Not Hid From Thee O Lord Let Not Theme That Wait On Thee O Lord Oh God Of Hosts Be ashamed For My Sake Let Not Those That Seek Thee Be Confounded For My Sake, I,am Become A stranger unto my brethren And An Alien Unto My Mothers Children For The Zeal Of Thine House, when i wept and chastend my soul with fasting that was my reproach i made sackcloth also my garment and i became a proverb to theme they that sit in the gate speak against me and i was the song of drunkards, Proverbs 19.18.21 Chasten thy son while there is hope and let not thy soul spare for his crying a man of great wrath shall be punishment for if thou deliver him yet thou must do it again Hear Counsel And Receive instruction that thou mayest be wise in thy latter day Dan 10.12 Fear Not For From The First Day that thou didst set thine heart to understand and to chasten thyself before thy God thy words were heared and I am come for thy words, Now I,am come to make thee understand.. Pslam 10.12 ARISE O Lord Lift Up Thine Hand Forget Not The Humble THE Lord Is King For Ever And Ever The Heathren Are Perished Out Of His Hand Lord Thou Hast Heared The Desire Of The Humble Thou Wilt Cause Thine Ear To Hear , THE LORD IS FAITHFULL GOD AND THE GOD WHO UNDERSTANDS, HE Is The Overcomer Of All Things,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done