Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 10:53 AM   #1074
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

A Beautiful Message Hev, AMEN WE SERVE A GOD WHOS PROMISE HE SHALL TURN FROM HIS CHILDREN, Pslalm, 132 THE LORD hath Sworn In Truth unto david he will not turn from it of the fruit of thy body will i set upon my throne if thy children will keep my covenant and my Testimony that i shall teach thy ways For The Lord Hath Chosen He Hath Desired it for his habatation My Promise To My Children Is My Rest Forever Here Will I dwell For i have desired it i will Abundantly bless her provisons i will satisfy her poor with bread i will also cloth her priest with salvation and her saints shall shout aloud for joy there will i make the horn of David To Bud I Have Ordained A Lamp for mine aninted His Enemies will, i clothe with shame but upon himself shall his crown flourish, O God Thou Art My God Early will i seek thee my soul thirsty for thee in a dry land to see thy power and thy Glory have i seen in the sanctuary because thy lovingindness is better than life to mine lips shall praise thee thus will i bless thee while i live i will lift up mine hands in thy name my soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips Oh Lord when i Remebear thee upon my Bed I Love You Lord and meditate on thee in the night whatches Because Thou Has Been My Help therfore i shall rejoice in the shadow of thy wings My soul followeth hard after thee thy right hand upholdeth me.
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done