Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #1070
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

im speachless Hev that was a Remarkble message walking on our salvations path THE ONE THING There Is Many Test And Many Trials will come but with in those boundries of our salvation and what we our going through and the wise can see and feel danger come, thats why we whatch as well as pray WE MUST TRUST IN GOD AT ALL TIMES and thats a hard thing to do but if you wait and you steadfast with him in times of failure un worthyness and sin sometimes sin and temptation needs no address it will find you anyway AMEN YOU MUST STAY WITH GOD, PSLAM 51, HAVE MERCY upon me O God Acording to thy Loving kindness acording unto your tender mercies and kindness Please Oh Lord My God Blot Out My Transgressions wash me throughly from mine sins FOR I ACKNOWLEGE MY TRANSGRESSIONS and sins IS EVER BEFORE ME LORD We Also have A Strong Peace And a Strong path in our soul that if we breathe the breath of life we can feel it move as we suffer trials and preservernce Christ Words, WHERE i,am im with you always ROMANS, 8 10.16 And If Christ be in you the body is dead because of sin but THE SPIRT IS LIFE because of rightteousness and truth as it flows but if the spirt of him that raised you up from the dead SHALL ALSO QUICKEN your mortal bodies BY HIS SPIRT THAT DWELLS IN YOU, therefore we pay no debt to man or the ways of flesh we pay all our debts TO GOD and follow his spirt and his truth , lets go on down to verse 16 THE SPIRT ITSELF BEARETH WITNESS WITH OUR SPIRT THAT WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done