View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 08:59 AM   #1
Felipe_Brazil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Felipe_Brazil Send a message via MSN to Felipe_Brazil
We need your help!!

Hi!

In recent interview for Metalingus.de (thanks morello90, from ABB.net), Mark say:

Quote: Me: And what about touring some other countries where Alter Bridge hasn't been before? Like Australia, Brazil and Sweden? I got some emails from Die-Hard Fans that would die to see you in their country.

Mark: We would absolutely love to. It's just a matter of beeing able to aford to got to alot of different countries. We are at a level right now where we are just getting our name out there and play infront of many people as we can and if there's a demand for our Band in Brazil we'd go there imediately and I've seen alot of emails from Brazilian Fans and we would love to go to Brazil, Australia, New-Zeeland, Asia and Japan. Well, obviously Japan is in Asia. We wanna see everybody and it's just a matter of where there's a demand for the band!

We, Brazilian Fans, make a petition! Past year, Pearl Jam come here by a petition! Help us! Visit at http://www.petitiononline.com/abbrazil/petition.html . Sign! Please!

In the name of Brazilian Fans,

Thank very much!