View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 12:16 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I have a ferret named Oreo and a siamese kitty named Zeke
Hey I Love OREO Its Cool, I dont Have Any Pics Of My Varments YET... My Friend Just Emailed Me A Pic Of His Cat Sheba Who Has Got More Than 9 Lives It Seems Poor Thing The Cat Survived He Got Caught On The Roof Of My Friends Pickup When The Truck Stoped He Jumped Of In A Near By Mc Donalds Parking Lot And Went Under A Bush 3 hours before he would come out he was shook up so bad..what make me wonder with the speed from the impact of doing 75 mph How did his nails stay in his paws Poor thing Not My Pet But SHEBA Of Course Needs A Salute For Surving Such An Experince I wonder What The Other Drivers Must Of Thought When They Saw The Cat On A Top Of A Moving Vehicle...And One Guy Was Behind My Friend The Entire Time Honking Hids Horn But My Friends Stero Speakes Was To Loud, Poor Sheba He is still here
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything