Thread: Light My Steps
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Light My Steps

Show me the way lift me high above all other paths from the darkness and in a new light where the darkness shines and is safe to run found let me open like the flower called the morning glory that will open and will close speaking to the morning glorys that opens like the morning Light Guide me before i close Light my steps and hear me cry before The Morning Glory be Show me the way lift me high above all other paths from the darkness and in a new light where the darkness hides and is safe to run I scream to my Glory And Behold the secrets say i will beat it in time light my steps in the morning and the day time i have nothing left to choose no other turn nor right or left that which we seek above comes down and falls like the spirt of home inside us and all arounds us there is no other way to follow i will keep a secret highway that behind me but always on my mind i will follow it as i follow my heart the darkness may hide the light may shine i,ll will run foward and just let it all subside im not afraid im not wasting the day nor do i hide from the night when all fear subsides I will Show You The Way Even When There Is No Way Cry Above Me Wait On Me Let My Light Your Steps All The Way Show Me The Way Lift Me High All Above All Other Paths From The Darkness And In A New Where The Darkness Shines And His Safe To Run All That We Hate Sometimes Turns us To The Ways Of The Same Path We Our On All That Turns Us Away Sometimes Keeps Us There For Some those ways cant be found or understood but somehow is the same we all got something to beat something to hold something to keep something to protect li choose the morning Glory flower and the dew upon their passion purple petals marked with the hush crys voices of the baby cherubs Show Me The Way Lift Me High Above All Other Paths From The Darkness And In To A New Light where the darkness shines and is safe to run let me open like the flower called the morning Glory let my breath keep you open to breathe you life
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done