View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 05:06 PM   #2
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
...not to take away from your point, but please, work on the grammar, i can barely understand shit you're trying to say...

i feel like a broken record saying this, but ya know guys, it happens. i know how we all love Creed, but some things just don't work out. Hopefully i'm wrong and they aren't breaking up, but i'm not gonna sit here and tell myself it isn't true. and no offense, but who are you to try and tell them what to do? comments like "Ok you had a hard time or whatever but you're a band it happends. Don't just drop aeverything and say I quit" are just ignorant. You're a fan, just like we all are, but you have no idea whats going on with the band. You have no idea what all of the guys are going through. Stapp may have some bad drug issues or whatever, and if its holding back Mark and Flip then its a problem and its better that they do their own thing. I'm just as upset about you as this (possible) news, but there is obviously a lot more going on than we know about. So don't try and act like you know everything thats happening and that its no big deal. They are most likely making the right decisions, whether it seems that way or not in our perspective.