View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 10:55 PM   #16
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I like his voice, but you guys are right.....maybe he is missing the passion that Scott had, maybe it just doesn't fit the music very well. I'm not exactly sure why I don't like him. And I'm with you Robyn, ooooooooohhhhhhhhing doesn't put passion into the music when it seems that you don't have passion for it anyway. It just makes it sound bad. I think Myles is probably a pretty cool person, but he is definatly not "the best out there." One song that I listened to of theirs that I really really did like alot was "One Day Remains" That one sounds good IMO. I haven't listened to all of them, though. I know if it were Scott singing "In Loving Memory" I would have cried. I almost did, but I think Myles just didn't have it for me in that song.

Just to pick on him, not in a bad way.....me and mom call him goldilocks! sorry Myles.....
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp