Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 11:45 PM   #50
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by 4godand us) hi iam a new memeber well i have lung cancer iam doing all i can to survive
my doctor gave me 2 to 5 yrs to live and thats with chemo
i asked god to heal me and he answered my prayers i ahve lots of faith after i said this i got a call theres a new med called cantron electrolyte that cures cancer,well may i say more that was 3 mnths ago iam feeling alot better
my test results are on june 16th so please pray fro me and thanks so much with gods prayers and faith i trully believe anyone can beat the odds lol
but i shall stay positive and entergetic and keep my faith
may god bless us all here in our grief and need may god help us and keep us safe forever and may our heatrs be full of love and support for all the sick and love ones who need are prayers and devotion
and thank you are saviour for letting us live this wonderful life(amen)
Im Sorry I Didnt Read Your Request Earlier, In That Precious Name Thats Above All Other Names I Asked In Jesus Name That Those Test Come Back Tommorow A Okay, My Friend And Peace Be With You, I Always come here when i need prayer, Too Amen And Amen, And Yes Your Right HIS BLOOD, HIS DEATH, BEAT ALL ODDS, Hes The Only One That an Make The Impossbile Possbile, And With Him All Things Is Possbile !!!! ROCK ON!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything