View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 03:15 AM   #84
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sheltred Life

This Kid was around 8 and he lived a sheltred life and seen a little of the world so one year his prents thought it best they he went to school to get an education and so forth ...kid goes to school and on his way home he stopped by the park where the bigger kids hung out...And he he heared One Of theme call each other A Bastard ....so he got home and he told his mom and dad guess what guys i heared a new word today so they asked what was it son...Bastard !!!! Oh Said His Mom they must have been talking about Brother Hopkinberry From Over At Riverside Babtist Church , oh yes dear a lovley bastard he is doing great things over a riverside sweetheart ....The very Next Day The Kid was Walking Back Home From School Again he came across another place where some bigger kids hang out And he heared One of theme Yell, I gotta Take A Shit And then i will be back...so he asked the bigger kids what shit meant ...and the big kid told him ITS for Lit Dumb Shits Like You To Eat And Be Served For Dinner ....Again He Was Racing Home From School And he passed by the park Yep Again Where Those Big Kids Hang Out ...One Yelled F(*(Ck so this word F***ck had now captavatied him ..so he asked his parents mom dad what does it mean Oh deary oh dear it means you are getting Dressed Now Now Replyed he Kids Mom You Must Help Us get ready For Dinner Your Aunt Beverly And Brother Hopkinberry from riverside Babtist Church Are Coming For Dinner Now Sweetheart Be on Your Best Behavior !!!!! A few hours A later A knock Came To The Door And Of Course The Kid Anwsred The Door It Was Brother Hopkinberry ...His Reply HI BASTARD THE SHITS ON THE TABLE AND MOM AND DAD ARE UPSTAIRS , F&*(**ING
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done