Thread: BW on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 05:32 PM   #42
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I know you didn't ask me why I think Stapp is good, you asked someone else, but I'll give you my opinion. Not only do I think Stapp is a great singer...it's in the way he presents it. His performance of it. He moves, he interacts and he adds feeling to the music.

When I watched Alter Bridge during the Home Run Derby, they acted as if just their presence alone was enough to make people swoon. Like they have this attitude of we are here, enjoy. They are all talented, not saying they aren't, but they have this weird attitude about it all.
LOL, that's funny, really. In Creed, Scott was the only one who interacted with the crowd, most likely because he wanted it that way. And yes, he is an awesome frontman, no doubt about it.

I've seen Creed four times and AB five times, and AB is way better with the crowd because they ALL get a chance to do their thing with the crowd. I've been up front for of those shows, too, and there is a marked difference in the way Mark is with AB than he was with Creed. Myles is great with the crowd as well. Lots of high-fiving, smiles, eye contact, same with Mark, a ton more eye contact. Even Brian smiles a lot at the crowd.