Thread: BW on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 10:39 AM   #38
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) This must be the most idiotic thing to say... First of: YOU ARE POSTING THINGS ON A ALTER BRIDGE THREAD! If you don't like the music at all... DON'T COME HERE! Go to the Stapp thread or Creed thread. And please face it! Creed is dead and will NEVER be back, witch I'm kind of happy about couse that would mean the end for Myles in AB and Brian... And I wouldn't want that to happen... Myles have the better voice, as many have said before, you might think that Stapp have a better voice, but if you just look at the facts Myles have the better one.
To claim that ODR would have been a bigger hit if Creed would have given it out is just ignorence, Stapp would have taken the lyrics and twisted them, couse thats what happend to all of the lyrics. Then he would have teased Mark when he did wanted a solo and say "Nirvana killed the solo", well fuck that. Then to topp it all, Mark would have to rewrite the tunes so that Stapp could hit the notes!... SO no I highly doubt that Stapp would have been a better choise...
Peace out and stopp complainging at the wrong place!
Hey I am not saying that Myles Kennedy is not talented, he is but I just think that Stapp is a better fit with that band...I respect your opinon, there are alot of songs on AB'S cd that I think show potential, my favorite is metalingus. There is just something about kennedy's voice that gets under my skin, I dont know what it is. I love and have been a hug admirer of Marks work , he's probably one of the best guitarist I have seen growing up and ranks up there with Eddie van Halen, he may even be better by the time he is older, who knows...I am not going topost anymore anti- alter bridge posts...sorry guys, I just feel the way I do, but I love the awesome shredding on this past album, I just wish they will improve with the next cd, hopefully they will put out another kick ass cd.