View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 01:50 AM   #42
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Awweee.....that's so sad! This really is upsetting, but I once heard that someone gave thier dog a bath, and to dry it off they put it in the microwave. If you so stupid that you would do that, you shouldn't
1. have Kids
2. have Pets
3. Live without someone with common sense
4. Ever be into this world alone

Well, I've got a funny story about my cat Casey now. Earlier today my dad was pestering her by patting her on the head not really hard, but not easy. She started meowing at Mom, so I said, "Mom, ask Casey her questions" (If mom askes her like yes or no questions, sometimes when she is in the right mood she'll meow to them)
So mom said "Casey, does you love Momma?" Casey rubbed her head on the cabinet a few seconds and then she goes, "Meoooww" Then Mom asked "Casey, does you love Daddy?" So Casey looked around a moment, and started to jump down off of this thing she was standing on, and when she hit the floor, she did this meow that was the type of sound like when you step on a cat's tail or something. It was so funny, because it was like she was saying yes to mom, and NO! to dad! That's not the only time she did that either. About a year or so ago Mom asked her the same questions, except I was included before mom asked if she loved Dad, and when Mom asked her that question she did the same thing. Just to let you know, she had to think about it a miniute, but she loves me!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp