View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 07:06 PM   #39
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Awwe, sorry about your kitty Kerri.
I had a cat named Sally one time (Sally turned out to be a boy instead of a girl, so we just kept the name, LOL) well, anyway, I had Sally for a long time, I let him in the house when I got home from school and I was the only one home at that time of day for an hour or two, so I'd let him in and in the summer when the A/C was on, he would come in the house and sleep on my beanbag. Then one day I came home and I couldn't find him, so later my parents told me he got run over, I was really sad. There was this little cat that stayed around our house and she was Sally's little buddy, and she had kittens (they weren't Sally's......it wasn't possible) one of those kittens was a little runt that had siameese markings, and we named him Simon and kept him. So Simon is kind of a little reminder of Sally. Only time will tell when you get a new kitty, one of these days someone might offer you a cat and it would be the right time.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp