View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 02:52 PM   #1
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
How come stuff like this......

never gets posted? Thanks to LoracNJ and Frankie....at the place we all like to not think about...cough....the Pit. LoracNJ posted the link to the picture and Frankie the comments. Its a DJ who interviewed Stapp. Unfortunately the recording device didn't work....but its her comments on meeting him and what he was like. See this stuff never sees the light of day.......

"You know, funny thing about that interview. I despise doing those things because I always get so nervous & tongue tied and just end up sounding like a total moron because I'm with real live rock stars...ya know? Well I wasn't a big fan of Scott Stapp or Creed so I was like 'what-the-hell-ever, could we please just hurry up and get this over with so I can go and get dinner?'....well, I waited for only like five minutes and they took us back to his dressing room in the Van Andel and the place was just awesome. Lit by candlelight only...he was just more adoreable than any boy I've seen (and I'm not into them....) and I tell you what...he was the most precious, gracious, nicest host I've encountered. He was down to earth and couldn't stop thanking US (meaning the radio station and the listeners) for making them what they are and kept saying how he knows that they're getting airplay on all kinds of stations but that rock radio made them and they'll never forget it and we kicked back watching the Sopranos and talked about everything from music to dogs to television. I can't tell you how relaxing and fantastic the whole experience was. It truly was just amazing.
Needless to say I walked out of there nervous! The picture was taken afterward, that's why my face is so red. lmao. THEN the kicker is that it was the single best interview I'll EVER do, and I'd never used the piece of equipment I used before and the DAMNED THING DIDN'T RECORD!!!!!!!!!! shit. Oh well. Such is life! Anyway, sorry for rambling....it was just a really neat experience."
[url=www.wgrd.com/photoalbums/amanda/scottstapp.asp]