View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

i 100 percent agree jason with your views First Of All I might Ask What Kind Of God Would Bring A Scenairo Like That About ? World Chaos And Then You Said Well Unfortunatley they dont know where to look Never Bother To Examine The Word For Themeselves and you said about teaching someone yearing for truth PRAISE JESUS the word does indeed talk of rapture Although the word rapture is never mentioned glory to God another word for rapture IS TO BE TAKEN or be uplifted To A Higher Place THAT Is Not Of This World , although the rapture has been a misconception when weighed by mens point of views THE WORD SAYS Brother Im sure Ya know it well ONE WILL BE ON A ROOF TOP THE OTHER LEFT STANDING JESUS SAID He taught The People In parables Because They Could,nt See Nor Hear What THE SPIRT SAYS First Of All What You,ve Said In Your Post Brother THE BIBLE IS SPIRTURAL It His SPIRT That Leads Us Through The Word Of God GLORY TO GOD We Must Beware Of SUPERFICAL Opions There Has Been many Books Wrote About The Rapture And Movies As Well Like The Word Of God It Still Remains A Mystery And Brother And In My Opion On The Rapture THE WORD SAYS Those That Are ALIVE IN CHRIST Shall Be Taken WITH Him In The Clouds I find A Lot Of Us In Rapture right now brother JUST BY BELEVING THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS INSIDE US AND ALL AROUND US When He Calls Me Call Me Gone ya know im not going be thinking of this world Rather It Be In The Word Of God Or On My Kness Or In Battle There Are A Lot Of Opions Concering The Rapture Just a glorious groovey topic you brought up i look foward to hearing more on this topic PRAISE JESUS And guys be looking for Xmas cards After the new year been busy if ya dont get,em in by this week they going be late anyways so ya,alls dont rush Peace Be With Ya,s