View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:43 AM   #30
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) This article is full of blatant lies and contradictions which were shown to be just that later on. He is an ego-maniac and has lots of problems.

Sort of like most celebrities... But he is more annoying.

Don't believe everything you read,... no matter what the majority. As far as I'm concerned Tremonti and Flip stabbed Scott in the back. Granted, Creed was having their problems but Mark and Flip are the ones that gave up on Creed,...Scott WAS and IS diehard Creed untill the end. I believe they could have worked out their problems, eventually, with some time off. Stapp and Mark had been friends since high school and went on this wild rollercoaster ride that was Creed together from the begining. Stapp was having his own personal problems on the Weathered tour and after,..and to have your two best friends abandon you when he probably needed them most makes them pricks in my book. Thats why I feel no matter how great of a guitarist Mark is, in the end AB will never become as successful as Stapp solo. Karma has a way of working these things out.
I've been living a double life