View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 10:12 PM   #12
SistahSami
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Dogstar]Soooooo, did anyone at the Pit who heard the album have anything to say??? I'm not registered over there, so I don't know what, if anything, they said. [/QUOTE

Dogstar, this is what I said over there, I'm just going to copy and paste. It was great!

What a great day!

Mr. Hanson (Jeff) greeted us, and was so welcoming.

He wants you to know, and the band wants you to know, that it is about us "the fans" and having fun, and just making it happen!

I tell you what, Mr. Hanson put in the music, and when I heard it I couldn't stop moving my foot, and listening to the words, but I wanted more. Then Mark started tearing it up, and the words, went to OMG, he is speaking for me, and the drums and the bass, together they are soul mates.

It was such an amazing experince hearing the words to these songs, and hearing the music and hearing Myles sing, he puts it all out there. It is the most incredicble voice that I have ever heard. Being a Creed fan, and hearing the music, I can tell you, You will be amazed. You just have to hear it.

He played us three songs, the last a rough cut, or something like that he said. Still it was amazing!

The Over seas fans will be happy to know that they have you top on the list for shows! They know you have been left out, and expect the tour to kick off out of the US for you! It's coming, so be ready!

They hope that the HOB in Orlando will be the first show, but not confirmed.

Jeff showed us pictures of his son's b-day party and all the guys, it is about family, fun and friends!

I just want to thank Jeff Hanson, sweet (Kathleen) for the communication, and Alter Bridge, for just caring enough about us to take the time to do this. Thank you!