View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #27
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

hey bro...if u didnt like ODR.....thats just ur views man....i myself believe in the 70s and 80s and how they can mix well with modern sound........and LOVED ODR.........................thats the only thing i can survive on for hte rest of my life..........thats agian my view...and people can have different views.....so you better present ur comments as views .......rather than as verdicts............its soo full of shit man!!!!