View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 11:21 AM   #12
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) this may well be smaller than it is made out to but where does one draw the line? we have fans who say they have had bad experiences, journalists continually launching into him, other bands and his ex-bandmates particulary brian for obvious reaons. when one hears all of this stuff how can one honestly pretend it is all swell?

I don't expect anyone to pretend it is all swell. I just can't stand when people have a need to post ONLY negative stuff. Where are these posters when things are going well and Scott's got positive things going on, which lately, finally, things have been looking up for him, after an extremely difficult period in his life. So of course, certain ones feel the need to break him down again any way they can. Where's the compassion? Or did all the positive things Creed brought into our lives with their great lyrics and music about unity, love and peace die with their demise? That is my point.

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless