View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:39 PM   #13
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I heard about them being on Baseball Tonight last week through an email from Alterbridgeband.net. Of course, me being the supportive Alter Bridge fan that I am, I said, "I definitely have to watch that show now." Unfortunately, I later realized that Baseball Tonight was on at the exact same time as Wrestlemania 21. I decided to go between the two, with WM21 on the main TV and Baseball Tonight on the TV in the bedroom. That's what I ended up doing and, finally, around 7:45 PM, Alter Bridge was on Baseball Tonight. It was pretty sweet to see them on there, but my only complaint is that Mark isn't a Tigers fan, lol. I thought he might be a Tigers fan, 'cause he is from Detroit and all. Anyway, they showed the footage of some of the Red Sox players singing with Alter Bridge at that October concert. I've seen that already, but it was funny to see it again. Not only that, but it reminded me of how truly bad Captain Caveman sings. Overall, though, the appearance was a good one. I went back to watching WM21 afterwards and caught WWE Wrestler Edge coming out to "Metalingus". Man, I wish Alter Bridge could have been there live at Wrestlemania to perform that.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!