View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 07:57 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-RockGoddess+11-21-2003 08:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockGoddess @ 11-21-2003 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes, people from the Pit have met him in person. [/b][/quote]
I'm sorry, but I really get annoyed at this. People from Creedfeed have met Mark as well, but we don't brag about it. It just seems like the mentality of some Pit members is that if you are from the Pit, you somehow are better than other Creed fans because Michael Tremonti posts there, or because so many people there have met the band. Whooptee-friggin-doo. That doesn't mean they are somehow better than the rest of us poor schmucks who haven't had the pleasure. I don't want all the people from the Pit who post here to get offended. Because it seems to me if you are here, you are getting tired of the Pit yourself (or that's what several have told me). I just have had a lot on my mind over the course of the past few days and it's all come to a head tonight. Some, NOT ALL, people from the Pit seem to have this holier-than-thou attitude because they are in the loop and we're not. Who gives a flying f*ck??

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.