View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 12:51 PM   #110
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Mr.CreedFreak TN, how ironic that you are the first to respond to my post, since it was you who said "Better their children dead, than ours".

Twist your rational any way you want, but I ask again would Jesus have agreed to the killing of children?
Their is no nice way in a war to say it. I'd rather no child or anyone for that matter get killed, but unfortunately that is not the case. What I was meaning by that was simply the war for now is over there, we are here living our daily lives in peace for the most part. I don't want it to come over here and harm us again. Another thing to think about, they have a show like we have here similar to Sesame Street did you know that their main character is a child suicide bomber? They have different beliefs, we have different beliefs. Yes I do consider myself a Christian , however I'm not without fault. Are you? You say you voted for Kerry , thats great atleast you voted. You also talked about me saying better their children than ours, however you supported a man who believes in abortion, isn't that killing a child. What is the difference? For Stem Cell research to help cure disease, but yet it takes the life of an unborn. I'm not trying to start anything with anyone I'm just voicing my opinions as everyone else.