View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 10:21 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Band Disheveled

I'm sure none of you remember this... BUT... OUR 1st show is in JUST A FEW DAYS... I know none of you are close enough to come... (cept mabye Julie, but even that's a STRETCH) but i wanted you guys to Know and give a lil Info bout the show...
we're playing 5 Songs...3 Covers, 2 Original
Covers: "The Red" by Chevelle, "Broken" by 12 Stones, and (lol) "Broken" By Seether
Original: song called "I've Forgotten" Written By our Singer and a Yet To Be Titled Song Written By Me w/ some help From Ryan (our singer)

We're playing at an Outside Venue in a Park... We're The Opening Band For like 12 Punk Bands at Seven in the morning ... We're Not Punk so i think ppol will really remember us... even if they dont like us... which they should cuz we RULE!!!
We've Been workin really hard and have been practicing 4 times a Week.. It's Gonna Be a REALLY GREAT SHOW and i'm REALLY EXCITED...

If there is an OFF chance you could accually attend... Please let me know and i'll try my best to give you Directions...

Jesus + Guitars = Life