Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 12:06 PM   #891
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!!!

there is a lot of confusing with getting that one message acrossed we live in this world as the bible teaches us but we are not of this world its kinda separate its meaning with others we are talking about things of ETERNTIY and the kingdom Of God inside us and all around us and how its captavited in our soul sin is in the world and we were set free some sin once we know the Love Of God we can disearn sin from the ways of the world, sin can blind you and keep you in darkness if you foucus upon it which is right were the men and the false prophets of this world remain keeping you along with other uncalled issuies that keep you restained from knowing the masters love touch and grace that flows from Eterntiy that flows from inside that is a part of us all somewhere inside and God Can find your portal to eterntiy Not Man i dont care how good they sound .. But Rest Asure I Remembear These Words That Can Only Flow From The Inside, and quiet yourself, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you were saying the sinners prayer FOR GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD pslam 4 .1.8 HEAR ME When I Call O God My Righteousness thou hast enlarged me when i was in distress have mercy upon me and hear my prayer O ye sons of men how long wilt thou turn my glory into shame how long will ye Love vantiy and seek after leasing Selah But know that The Lord Has Set Apart him that Is Godly For himself The Lord Will Hear when hear when i call unto him Stand In Awe And Sin Not Commune With Your Own Heart upon Your Bed and be still offer the Sacrifices Of Righteousness and put your trust in the Lord , There Be Many That Say Who Will Show Us Any Good Lord Lift thou Up The Light Of Thy Countenance upon us thou hast put gladness in my heart than in the time that their corn and their wine increased i will both lay me down in peace for thou Lord Only Makest Me Dwell In Saftey Romans 12.12 Therefore By the Mercies Of God That Ye Present Your Bodies A Living Sacrafice Holy Acceptable Unto God Which Is Your Reasonble Service And Be Not Conformed to this world but ye be transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is thats Good and Acceptable And Perfect In The Will Of God
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done