View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 10:29 AM   #44
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) That doesn't matter, we have an obligation to to SK and Japan to defend them if NK goes after em. That means if they invade SK, we nuke them. Hard to face the facts but thats true.

Yes, key word being defend. It is our obligation to defend our allies. But unlike Iraq, first strike has been passed down to those other countries.

Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) Ummmmmmmm he could have vetoe bills that overspent......its not stupid, even after the Iraq war he hasn't addressed it (neither has congress) If you call your self a convervative, you would argree that W has increased government spending soooo much.....

No sir, I will not deny that spending has gone up, but my comment has nothing to do with government spending. You originally said he gave tax cuts to the rich, the same rhetoric that has been regurgitated over and over, and that is what I am refering to as absurd.