View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:05 PM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless_Man) I still don't understand this accusation. Did you even attend a live concert on the Weathered tour??? I did and noticed NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever in his live performance than what we've seen since '97/'98. His performance was top notch and his voice was strong. Even pulled out the guitar on "Stand Here With Me" and jammed.

Use your ears, dude. I saw Creed five times on the Weathered tour and at the PSU show in November '02, he was especially having a hard time hitting the notes. I believe he also gave up doing SHWM on the latter part of the tour because he couldn't hit the notes. I saw them do it in August of '02, but that was it. I don't know if it showed up on set lists after that, but if it did, it wasn't many. I remember quite a discussion about it at time time. Face it, he did some damage to his voice and I'm hoping it's healed now, but from what I've heard of the radio tour, sick or not, he's not sounding anywhere close to the Stapp of the Human Clay and previous tours.