Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 12:37 PM   #782
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well Said

thats a question we must all ask at one time or another and sometimes we wont get an Awnser right away Jesus Said For Where You Are I,am With You Always And if your there i will be there also and in hard times we cant just think of self all though its easy todo to always want to walk closer with God And Work On That Relationship with him there is nothing more precious than that and times we must think what we can do with that in between the stand stills You Know God Is Still With you and walking with you and how can we know that even more Do Unto Others As You Would Have Theme Do Unto You In Those Stand Stills Go Forgive All That Hate You And Despise You Bow Before Your Enmies And Forgive All Who Trust Past Love Those Who Hate You And Set Camps For You without Cause Or For One Good Reason The Lord would know who searches Oh Lord Why Do They Snare For Without Reason Step Out In Faith In God And You Will Know When You Face These Things For God Is With You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything