Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 12:11 PM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I was just about to post this thread, because it's what I've been thinking. I've been patient and positive about Scott's solo career and CD, but even I am beginning to get a wee bit impatient. The lack of updates is frustrating, to say the least. I'm not even sure who is to blame for that anymore. I've been wanting to know more about the solo CD, so I even signed up for PBF's forums and have been checking those alot. They have said on PBF that Scott has been hard at work on a solo CD, putting in 10-12 hour days. As far as I can tell(and this is from PBF) Scott just finished(or is about to finish) the PRE-Recording stage, meaning the album is NOWHERE near completion. Which is mind boggling, when you think he's been working on this album for over a year. How can it take this long to finish a PRE-recording phase? That's my question. Did Scott have some songs completed, then decide to start over? Who knows. All these delays/changes are making alot of people question whether Scott will come out with a solo album. I know Scott will, but even I am beginning to get impatient. I know when Scott's solo album comes out, it will be good. I know that for a fact. But when will it be out? We need some news, some sort of update.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!