View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 11:26 PM   #62
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mark 12 !! 24 27

Sadduecees And Resurrection, NOW Here Was A question My Master Could Have Easily Said To These Folks STOP THE INBREEDING Master Moses Wrote Unto Us If A Mans Brother Die And Leave His Wife Behind Him And Leave No Children That His Brother Should Take HIS Wife And Raise Up Seed Unto His Brother , Now There Were 7 Brothers And The First Took A Wife And Dying LEFT NO SEED, And The Second Took Her And Again Left No Seed Last Of All The Woman Died Also In The Resurrection therefore When They Shall Rise whos wife shall be of theme for the seven had to her wife, YOUR GUESS IS GOOD IN MINE, BEHOLD IS KNOWLEGE AND HIS WISDOM WAS NEW UNDER THAT SUN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AND SPAKE UNTO THEME IN FROM THE UNCERTIAN PLACES OF HUMAN WISDOM, AMEN AND AMEN AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done