View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 02:24 PM   #24
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) You gotta wonder tho, is this album going to have a song on it that kinda, in an extremely metaphoric way, bash the ex-creed members, or talk about the experience. Im just curious by saying this, im not hunting a fight, but you have to wonder. Watch Your Words by Alter Bridge kinda seemed that way, but im not sure if that was the underlying message in the song

This was posted quite awhile ago on the CreedTalk bb...by Ibleedpurple, regarding the meaning behind one of AB's songs, as he was told by Michael. This was before the album was out....and only a select few were invited to hear parts of it before it dropped

For the most part, yeah, it's still a more "positive" vibe to the lyrics... although not every song. There's one, I think it's Shed My Skin, or Watch Your Words, one of those.. that's basically a total rip on Stapp and what he's become. Or that's what Michael told me it was anyway, I haven't heard the words yet.

I would imagine that Stapp will take some experiences from the Creed break up and incorporate that into this new album. At least that's the journey I'm anticipating from reading that letter to his fans.

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.