View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 10:54 AM   #20
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Another thing that's been mulling around in the back of my mind is this. Back in the early days, when Mark and Scott first hooked back up, remember on BTM Stapp said Mark was wailing away on the guitar and Scott said "Wow, that's not really what I'm into but you're all I've got" meaning Mark was heavy metal, Scott wasn't, but Scott adapted because that's the direction Mark was going for. I wonder now, without the heavy guitar, if Scott will take a lighter approach to music. Since he's writing his own stuff and the hard stuff wasn't initially what he was going for, what his new stuff will sound like. We're so used to hard-hitting Creed stuff, I'm wondering if Stapp will get back to the stuff he was into before collaborating with Mark. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

That's definitely something to think about, Teri. It should be interesting to see what direction Stapp heads in with his music. I hope it isn't too light, but if it is, I'll still give it a chance. I'd like to see something similar to Creed, but not the exact same, if that makes any sense, lol. I'm just waiting for any 30 second track samples that may be made available in the months leading up to August. Once we hear a few of the tracks, we should have an idea whether it'll be similar to Creed or not.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!