View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 09:33 AM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)
Maybe I'm wrong, but did he subscribe "Scott Stapp Creed ?? -solo 05? "
Yes Ana I noticed the same thing, it's signed Scott Stapp - Creed '05. I thought it was odd too. Good to see the letter but I'm a little confused as to why it's not from ScottStapp.com.

Another thing that's been mulling around in the back of my mind is this. Back in the early days, when Mark and Scott first hooked back up, remember on BTM Stapp said Mark was wailing away on the guitar and Scott said "Wow, that's not really what I'm into but you're all I've got" meaning Mark was heavy metal, Scott wasn't, but Scott adapted because that's the direction Mark was going for. I wonder now, without the heavy guitar, if Scott will take a lighter approach to music. Since he's writing his own stuff and the hard stuff wasn't initially what he was going for, what his new stuff will sound like. We're so used to hard-hitting Creed stuff, I'm wondering if Stapp will get back to the stuff he was into before collaborating with Mark. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.