View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 09:15 AM   #18
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) You gotta wonder tho, is this album going to have a song on it that kinda, in an extremely metaphoric way, bash the ex-creed members, or talk about the experience. Im just curious by saying this, im not hunting a fight, but you have to wonder. Watch Your Words by Alter Bridge kinda seemed that way, but im not sure if that was the underlying message in the song.

Yeah, I'm also a bit interested in it as well. I hope Stapp doesn't write a song bashing them, as that'll only make him look bad, in my opinion. I think it's best that he leaves that alone, moves on and doesn't talk about it in interviews. If he does talk about them in interviews, I hope he doesn't bash the guys and only says positive things about them. My one complaint with some Alter Bridge interviews is that they seem to talk a lot about Stapp(and in a less than flattering way). That's not their fault, really, because the press keeps asking. But if I were in their shoes, I'd just tell the press that I'm not going to talk about the past and that Alter Bridge is the future. The interviews lately seem to be a bit better, with less Stapp talk, which is good. All of this being my opinion, of course.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I definately can't wait until August!

Oh yeah, I can't wait either. I think it's going to be a good album, at the very least. Stapp has it in him to give us an awesome album, I know that much for sure. We'll see if he can deliver that kind of album.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!