View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #25
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: BIG NEWS! Kid Rock to speak about sex tape

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) Lithium, dude if u think the E article was hilarious ur on the wrong site, go find a hater site.
I'm a fan of his music, but I do think the guy has some big problems, and often acts like a jerk... Problably because of his big problems.

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) THanks for letting me kno what a reporter does, I guess i didnt realize after i commented on what they were doing.
Anytime man!

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) And why do i need a new sig? I wouldn't find it surprising if the only only friends u had were in ur head as well.
Alright, that's a pretty good one, but it's very low, so I'll just leave it there. While we're still talking on a decent level.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) My problem with it is that the article appears to seek to do one thing: bash Stapp. Not unbiasedly report the news...just bash Stapp. I have a problem with people trying to kick a guy when he's down, no matter if that guy is Stapp or Mark Tremonti or Myles Kennedy or Bono etc..
Well, can you blame him? The guy have made a sex tape, and this far... He has done nothing but MORE mistakes since The Great Divide came out.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor