Thread: Always with You
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 12:00 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My<< This Romeo Is Bleeding But You Cant See His Blood Its Nothing But Some Feelings That This Old Dog kicked up Its Been Raining Since You Left Me Now Im Drowning In The Flood But Ya See Ive Always Been A Fighter But Without You I Give Up Now I Cant Sing A Love Song Like The Way Its Meant To Be Well I Guess Im Not That Good Anymore But Baby Thats Just Me AND I Will Love You _ALWAYS I,ll Be There Till The Stars Dont Shine Till The Heaveans Burst AND THE WORDS DONT Rhyme And I Know When I Die You,ll Be On My Mine And I,ll Love You _Always !!!!!!!!!! If You Told Me to Cry For You I Would If You Told Me To DIE For You I Would Take A Look At My Face Theres No Price I Wont Pay To Say These Words TO You WELL THERE AINT NO LUCK In These Loaded DICE But Baby If You Give Me Just One More Try We Can Pack Up Our Old Dreams And Our Old Lifes And Find A Place Where The Sun Still Shines Whooooo St john 14>25.28 !!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything