View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 11:20 PM   #19
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Luke4488) I dont believe evolution one bit. I do believe that organisms adapt, that can be proven. But to say that some lightning bolt struck a puddle of slime and made some atoms react and form life is not logical. Look at how many millions of species of organisms are out there, how could they all evolve from one tiny little bacteria. If all the organisms in the world evolved from the same bacteria cell, wouldn't every living thing look exactly the same? And where are the fossils of the animals that were in between say the elephant and a lion, there would have to be some fossils of the animal that was in the transition somewhere, but we havent found any. Ask some of those evolutionists for some actual physical proof of evolution, because they wont be able to give you any, they will only give you their theory, they have no foundation to why they believe that way.

I think that the reason evolution appeals to people is because if God exists, there is a definite right and wrong way. But people dont want to be told that what they do is wrong, so they eliminate God and say that life was an accident, and that there is no God, and they can live there life any old way and believe that its o.k. But its wrong.