View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 08:21 AM   #25
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hotforscott) My father is a Col. in the Air Force and we moved around TONS. I had been in 10 schools by the time I graduated. I think it did a lot of good, I am very outgoing. I got to see a lot of places. We lived on Guam and one of our Plane changes coming back to the states for visits, was in Hawaii so I was like the only 7 year old that had been to Hawaii 6 times.....lol. One of the things I am determined is to have my children in the same school district throughout their education. That is one thing that I am totally set on. Lauren is 5 and Tyler will be 4 in June, so I am really trying to get things in order so I can buy a house, and get them where they are gonna be. I want them to grow up in the same house, because even though I wouldn't change anything about my life as a child, it means a lot to me, to be able to give them what I didn't have.

Hey, Carrie when Steve was in the Navy he was stationed in Guam. I had never even heard of it until he was sent there. He loved it there said it was beautiful.

Anyways, I live in Manahawkin, New Jersey. I'm about 30 minutes from Atlantic City. It's really nice here. I live in a very family oriented community. The school system is awesome. My daughter Amanda will have gone through 6 different schools by the time she gets to College but only because we are well populated here and they try and keep the classrooms down to no more than 25 kids. The hospital is right around the corner from house. Cops are kind of crooked in my part of town but I think that's a given in most places. People are generally nice around here. The only problem I have is that I live about 10 minutes from the ocean . There is a major tourist attraction here so the summertime is horrible as far as traffic and people coming from all over. Unfortunately, where I am is the only major vein to get there. It sucks but other than that I Love it here. My family is all very close too. I have a Aunt and cousin who live in the same development with me and my parents live about 5 minutes down the road.

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "