View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 03:09 AM   #24
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Jokes?? No they weren't meant as jokes Lith... I thought they were some nice facts of your country! Did you joked about that "bread and drugs"-thing earlier??

Alcohol are drugs too Lith! Just for your information! I've lost 2 very good friends of mine on booze!! Never one on drugs though! Alcohol is so underrated!! So about that coffeeshop comment... you can better smoke one joint than drink yourself into a delirium on a friday and/or saturday! (what supposed to be normal in your country) Ask a doctor the difference!! Leaves me another question... how well are you informed on drugs?? What kind of drugs??

Now eat that!!!

Listen... We have system bolaget and it's the only shop that is allowed to sell alchol in Sweden, except bars. And no one is ever allowed to sell drugs. If the cops see you with drugs you go in jail. And if you take drugs is just the same. We're doing our best. And you are not. When I was in the Netherlands people were smoking EVERYWHERE in EVERY age. (Not joints, but they were smoking). Sweden is so much better on this. Everybody knows that it's no good to smoke or drink. So why allow it?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor