Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 11:01 AM   #1727
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Morning

hope yours is off to a perky start GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lets back that up to 13, unto peters confession of FAITH, AS TO GOD HIS FATHER AND CREATOR Our Precious LORD AND SAVIOUR Took The Blood And The Gifts Of Many Prophets WHO CAME BEFORE THE NAZARINE GLORY TO GOD BUT NOT ONE EXCEPT FOR THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL NAMES JESUS AND EVERY KNEE SHALL BAWL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, THERE WAS NO OTHER BEFORE OR AFTER HIM NOBODY COULD FUFILL THE SHOES HE WALKED IN NOR GET CLOSE, TO THE WALK HE ENDURED AND SUFFERED, AND THESE PRPOHETS WE LEARN FROM AND WRITE THEIR TESTIMONIES UPON HEARTS BUT NONE OF THEME CAN SAVE YOU GLORY ONLY JESUS SAVES MY FRIEND now when jesus came into the coast of caesarea philippi he asked his disiples saying whom do men say that i the son of man am ? and they said some say that thou art john the babtist some elias and others jeremias or one of the prophets. he saith unto theme but whom say ye that i,am and simon said peter anwsered and said thou art the christ the son of the living God blessed art thou simom for flesh and blood hath not revealed it UNTO THEE but my father which is heaven and i say also unto thee that thou art peter and upon this rock i will bulid my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it and i will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You