Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #9179
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) My sister, who is about 6 months pregnant, found out she is having a baby girl!!

I am so in love with this new member of the family and I haven't even met her yet!! I cannot wait to hold her and tell her how much I love her.

It's a great day. Nothing will get me down. *on cloud 9*
Awwwwwwwwwwww, should,nt you be out waving to your people, and all your adoring fans, with a change the world speach, whos going take care of all these babies, it sure aint going me, some needs more like i need another hole in the head, the goverment the grand parents, if someone only know the shape the world is in, because its getting everyday, gimmie a cheer, they would,nt bring more life in this world, for their own greed and securtiy purpose, Woe To those that be with suckling, i hope and i pray you do stay upon high, and the good lord does bring ya to life, if their be in any human left, which i one 100 percent doubt that to, and i surley stand on what i believe, and ya,alls leave steve alone, hes alright, if you know what im saying, his job is hard, putting up wit a bunch a fruitcakes, that cant get it right the first time,